Please print the form below, and submit on the morning.
• 50p fee payable for each adult entry
• 25p fee payable for each child entry
• Teenagers may choose which level to enter but need to give age.
• Maximum two entries per person per class
• All entries must be original and produced by the competitor
• Entry form should be handed in by Wednesday17th September.
Entries will also be accepted on the day but this may involve queuing
• Entries to be delivered to the Community Centre between 8.00
and 9.30 on the day of the competition
• The competition organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever for
any damage or loss to any entry
• All entries must be collected between 2.30 and 3.30 on the day of the
Public Viewing 11.30-2.00
Prize giving 2.00